End Your Knee Pain And Get Back To your Active Life!
If you are tired of your knee pain and want a specialist to give you some answers, you can start with a $27 Discovery Visit. This will be a 30 minute appointment where you can ask questions, get answers, and start getting some relief. Click The button below and fill out a brief form to Apply for your Discovery Visit. We will call you and make sure you are in the right place!!
If you are not ready for a discovery visit, please feel free to download our E-book so you can learn how to start making progress on your own!
Start Solving Your Knee Pain Today!
Download your Free Knee pain tips guide to start making progress.In it you will find:
- Tips for a better nights sleep
- What footwear to avoid
- the reason most people with knee pain continue to suffer.
- CLICK “Download Knee Pain E-Book” BUTTON BELOW TO START MAKING PROGRESS TODAY!
A Message from Physical Therapist James Ruport
are you worried about knee pain that wont go away
- are you frustrated that you knee pain keeps coming back and it’s getting in the way fo your favorite activities?
- Are you worried about knee pain that won’t go away?
- Are you frustrated that your knee pain keeps coming back and it’s getting in the way of your favorite workouts and activities?
- Have you tried resting, ice, heat, exercises, braces or physical therapy and didn’t get the results you want?
- Or, are you experiencing a first time knee pain, and you know better to let it go on because these problems can get worse if you don’t act.
If You Answered Yes To Any Of These, You Are In The Right Place
Many people in Gresham, Troutdale, boring, sandy, Corbet and northeast Portland suffer unnecessarily with knee pain because they are stuck with a choice. This is understandable because there are so many opinions available, So if you have heard:
- just rest it
- knee pain is a part of life- deal with it
- its your age- slow down
- take pain meds and it will go away
- surgery is the best option
The truth is:
- resting doesn’t change the problem
- consistent pain is not normal
- age and knee pain are not related
- pain meds only mask pain and can be addicting
- there is only a small portion of people with knee pain who surgery is the best option and is the only option a surgeon has to offer.
Whether you have no idea why your knee hurts or you have been told that its because of meniscus tears, ligament damage, arthritis or bad knees run in the family… The truth is that there is something that can be done to decrease your pain and get you back to an active and healthy life. If you would like to talk with the PT on the phone apply for a free phone consult!
Ruport Rehab and Performance is a small physical therapy clinic out of my home in Troutdale. I specialize in helping active adults decrease pain and get back to their favorite workouts and activities without unnecessary medication, injection, or surgery.
Making decisions about your health is difficult. There are many options and you likely have heard many opinons on how to manage your knee pain such as:
- a family member telling you to try massage
- a co worker saying their knee pain didn’t go away until they had surgery
- a friend telling you to lift weights.
- your significant other telling you to just stretch
- a doctor telling to rest and take medsWhat if you get the wrong choice, what if you try one and it hurts your back more. It can be overwhelming to try to make the right choice.
When It Comes To Solving Something Serious Like knee Pain…
You must choose the right provider for your health. If you don’t, you could end up getting dangerous surgery (when it was unnecessary) or being dependent on addicting painkillers the rest of your life. Getting the “least-invasive”, most natural treatment is VITAL to you stopping your knee pain and keeping it from ever coming back. To do that, you have to not just treat the pain, but have a provider who is willing to figure out WHY the pain happened in the first place. That’s when you’ll get a PERMANENT solution to your problems.
At Ruport Rehab and Performance we use a 3 step process to get rid of your pain AND make sure it doesn’t come back again.
Step #1- Listen to your story
Our medical system is frustrating. You wait weeks, sometimes months, for an appointment, only to get to talk to the doctors for 10 minutes before they have to run to the next patient and you’re left sitting there wondering, “What just happened?”
Even most physical therapy clinics operate this way. They’re not attentive, they’re fast-paced, and your therapist doesn’t have time to actually touch where you hurt. This is why our first step is to listen to you story. After working with lots of people with back pain, we know that no two people are alike.
Each person has a different body, a different history, and different types of pain. That is why our first step is to have an open conversation and time for you to tell your story. That way we get a deep understanding of what’s going on not just with your body, but also how it’s impacting your life.
Step #2 – Find Out WHY Your Knee Pain Started
Many people have a diagnosis, or medical term for what’s going on with their body. Maybe their doctor gave it to them, maybe test rests showed the diagnosis, or maybe you found it online.
You could have been told that your only choice was to accept it, take pills, or have surgery. Sometimes, those things bring temporarily relief, but they’re not addressing what CAUSED the problem in the first place.
Every person’s cause of knee pain is different. No one has the exact same problem caused by the exact same thing as another person.
Step #3 – Get Rid Of The Pain And Keep It From Coming Back
This is when the big transformations occur. We develop a personalized plan that allows you to…
…Get back to exercising without fear of knee pain coming back
…Be able to play with your grandkids
…set a personal record in a half marathon
…Get back to focusing on work without constant distraction
…Live confidently without worry about flare ups
Our best clients are those who are motivated and ready to win back their active lifestyle. (Even if they feel stuck right now!)
Becca overcame knee pain and is now back to running
“I always leave my sessions with so much less pain! I also like the exercises that I can do at home to help maintain as much of a pain-free life as possible. I think that working with James has prevented several work injuries at my physical job, as well as several outdoor-related injuries during running, hiking, and rock climbing.”
If you are unsure and would like to start by asking us some questions please reach out and we can answer any questions you have