Don’t let pain or an injury get in your way
Is pain negatively affecting your golf game?
Our pain and performance consultation is designed to help you decrease your pain and improve your power off the tee. To figure out whats going wrong and how to improve you performance we will:
- Listen to your story, figure out the history of your pain, injuries, training habits, playing habits, other health factors that can be contributing to the problem
- Identify the source of your pain and use hands on treatment to decrease pain and improve mobility
- Teach you how to treat the restrictions on your own
- Take you through functional movement screens to figure out your bodies imbalances.
- Create a training plan to balance your body, improve strength, power, mobility, and coordination in a way that you will feel on the course.
GOLF IS HARD ENOUGH. DON’T LET PAIN OR INJURIES PREVENT YOU FROM IMPROVING YOUR GAME
We Use a strength training program called Functional Patterns. It is used world wide by athletes and fitness oreinted individuals to improve the mechanics of walking, running and throwing.
Seeing how the golf swing is a version of throwing, we have had tremendous success working with golfers in improving their performance, eliminating pain, improving body composition and improving your athletic ability.