Get Peace Of Mind And End Your Sciatica
If you are tired of living with your Sciatica and would like to have a specialist help you figure out what is wrong and how to fix it, our free discovery visit is a fantastic place to start. You will get 30 minutes to ask questions, get answers and understand what it will take to solve this problem. Click the button below and fill out the form on the page to apply for your discovery visit. If you are not sure if its right for you ,fill out the form and we will guide you toward whats right for you.
If you are not ready for a discovery visit yet and would like to learn how to start easing your pain feel free to download our free e-book
Start Solving Your Back Pain Today!
Download your free back pain tips guide to start making progress. In it you will find:
- Tips for a better nights sleep
- How to sit for longer
- the reason most people with back pain continue to suffer.
- CLICK DOWNLOAD BACK PAIN E-BOOK BUTTON BELOW TO START MAKING PROGRESS TODAY!
A Message From Sciatica Specialist James Ruport
- Are you worried about sciatica that won’t go away no matter how much stretching you do?
- Are you frustrated that your sciatica keeps coming back over and over getting in the way of your favorite workouts and activities?
- Have you tried resting, ice, heat, exercises, chiropractic or physical therapy and didn’t get the results you want?
- Or, are you experiencing a first time sciatica, and you know better to let it go on because these problems can get worse if you don’t act.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Many people in gresham, troutdale, boring, sandy, corbet and east Portland suffer unnecessarily with back pain and sciatica because they are given bad advice. They are often told:
- just rest it
- back pain is a part of life- deal with it
- its your age- slow down
- take pain medication and it will go away
- surgery is the best option
The truth is:
- resting doesn’t change the problem
- consistent pain is not normal
- age and back pain are not related
- pain meds only mask pain and can be addicting
- there is only a small portion of people with back pain who surgery is the best option and is the only option a surgeon has to offer.
Whether you have no idea why your back hurts or you have been told that its because of disk bulges, herniations, scoliosis, stenosis, arthritis or whatever other diagnosis you have been told, the truth is that there is something that can be done to decrease your pain and get you back to an active and healthy life. If you would like to set up a phone consultation apply for a free phone consultation below.
Ruport Rehab and Performance is a small physical therapy clinic out of my home in Troutdale. I specialize in helping active adults decrease pain and get back to their favorite workouts and activities without unnecessary medication, injection, or surgery
Making decisions about your health is difficult. There are many options and you likely have heard many opinions on how to manage your pain such as:
- a family member telling you to “try a chiropractor”
- a co worker saying “don’t go to the chiro” as they had more pain afterwards
- a friend telling you to “do pilates”
- your significant other telling you to “just stretch”
- a doctor telling to “rest and take meds”
What if you get the wrong choice, what if you try one and it hurts your back more. It can be overwhelming to try to make the right choice.
When It Comes To Solving Something Serious Like Back Pain…
You must choose the right provider for your health. If you don’t, you could end up getting dangerous surgery (when it was unnecessary) or being dependent on addicting painkillers the rest of your life. Getting the “least-invasive”, most natural treatment is VITAL to you stopping your back pain and keeping it from ever coming back. To do that, you have to not just treat the pain, but have a provider who is willing to figure out WHY the pain happened in the first place. That’s when you’ll get a PERMANENT solution to your problems.
At Ruport Rehab and Performance we use a 3 step process to get rid of your pain AND make sure it doesn’t come back again.
Step #1- Listen to your story
Our medical system is frustrating. You wait weeks, sometimes months, for an appointment, onlyto get to talk to the doctors for 10 minutes before they have to run to the next patient and you’re left sitting there wondering, “What just happened?”
Even most physical therapy clinics operate this way. They’re not attentive, they’re fast-paced, and your therapist doesn’t have time to actually touch where you hurt. This is why our first step is to listen to you story. After working with lots of people with back pain, we know that no two people are alike.
Each person has a different body, a different history, and different types of pain. That is why our first step is to have an open conversation and time for you to tell your story. That way we get a deep understanding of what’s going on not just with your body, but also how it’s impacting your life.
Step #2 – Find Out WHY Your Back Pain Started
Many people have a diagnosis, or medical term for what’s going on with their body. Maybe their doctor gave it to them, maybe test rests showed the diagnosis, or maybe you found it online.
You could have been told that your only choice was to accept it, take pills, or have surgery. Sometimes, those things bring temporarily relief, but they’re not addressing what CAUSED the problem in the first place.
Every person’s cause of back pain is different. No one has the exact same problem caused by the exact same thing as another person.
Our goal at Ruport Rehab and Performance is to find that original cause of your pain, so not only does your back pain go away, it STAYS AWAY!
Step #3 – Get Rid Of The Pain and Keep It From Coming Back
This is when the big transformations occur. We develop a personalized plan that allows you to…
…Get back to exercising without fear of back pain pain coming back
…Be able to play with your grandkids
…set a personal record in a half marathon
…Get back to focusing on work without constant distraction
…Live confidently without worry about flare ups
Our best clients are those who are motivated and ready to win back their active lifestyle. (Even if they feel stuck right now!)
You don’t have to sacrifice the workouts and active lifestyle you love over problems that can be fixed.
If you are still unsure, reach out to us and we would be glad to answer any questions you have.